Monday, May 10, 2010

1st day of Form 6

Today, 10 May 2010, our 1st day at Smk Dato Penggawa Barat, Tingkatan Enam Bawahan.
Orientation week begin from today till Friday.

Morning, Shu Fang, Xiao Chween and me reached the school at the same time..
Then we saw Hamiza walking towards the gate..
Oh shit!
She still remember me!!
Sigh*
" Say Li? Ya, Say Li, you need to darken your hair."
" Teacher, i already darken my hair few weeks ago."
" But u still need to darken again, k?"
"Ok."
" Alright."

~.~

I was so nervous when talking to her actually.
I just scared that she will cut my hair directly or disallow me to enter the school.
But luckily, she didnt.

Then, in the school hall...
It was like when we all already finished our PMR exam..
Coz not many student stay in the hall..
All walking around, chit chatting and doing nothing in the hall.
The teachers there same with us..chatting and doing nothing, asked us to wait for taklimat but it was like wasting our time..really.
We keep waiting but the taklimat still havent start. =.=

Then we were chatting most of the time even when teacher was giving taklimat.
LOL.

Then, after school, i went jiayun's house.
Then went her cousin's house to take the Form 6 uniform.
I saw my primary school teacher who doted me much and teached me many things till i get full As.
But i think she cant recognize me edy..lols.
After that we went to buy cloth and i think the cloth i bought is wrong. =(

Next station--Qiao Yi's house.
Searched for Qiao Yi's mum help to darken our hair.
It's really black in colour.
Cannot darken anymore ok? Cikgu Miza~~~~

Tomorrow, same with before.
7.05pm must reach tapak perhimpunan.
But this year lower 6 gather at dataran munsyi..
Cant late. So need to wake up early in the morning again.
Quite tiring coz i used to sleep at midnight, wake up everyday at 9.30am.
Torturing~~


****************************************************************************************


Do not regret once you made the decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment