Wednesday, May 5, 2010

what's the feeling

Moody moody..

(^.^)

I just feel boring actually.

Ah moi asked me whether i buy school uniform edy or nt just now..
and wat time we should go to the school on Monday..
Havent prepare anything yet..
5 more days then nid to go school again..

* heave a  big big sigh..

I dun wanna go back to that horror school again pls.
I dun wanna see 'crocodile' again pls.
She only knows how to cut our hair.
Really dun wan. =(
Hate it.

Hope can get Matriks..at least it is much more better than the school here.

Ms. Jermaine Lim, 5 5 jio me go out la~
lols..

Ah Min and Qiao Yi, hope to see both of you on Friday~~

(^.^)

********************************************************************************


我想买一顶假发
hahahahas~~

I am crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment