Monday, May 3, 2010

3 May 2010

Well, my straight hair is back now!!
LOL.
Quite happy coz it is easier to handle.
And it is smoother now. Hee..



Tat gor gor very humour and funny lur..hahas.
Said that jia yun and me kena 脏东西..
hahas.
Really lur..
Very dirty..@@
Lots of funny stuffs there..happy =)
I didnt laugh so loudly for such a long time..
Anyway, today is a happy day..♥
My aunt said i look better with curly hair.
Just look more childish with straight hair? Lols.
I like my hair anyway.
But still very long like before..

Headache now~Arghhh!
=(

My aunt came back from Taiwan edy..
So envy because can go for a trip, can go overseas!!!
She bought some present for us.


My aunt bought me mask and key chain.
Nice! =)

铁蛋


I love marshmallow recently*



See, my name is on the wrapper. Lols.
I am 雪莉..hahahas.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment