Friday, November 20, 2009

放弃你

Finally, i say goodbye to Sejarah. The stupid, lame and stressful subject among all the subject.
Finally, i can rest and relax now. But not too much. xD
By the way, still have 8 days to go through then we will be free, for few months. Looking forward and waiting for the day to come. *Hee*
My sis got her UPSR's result edy. Guess how many A's she got?
6 A's.
Well, i know my mum is a little bit dissapointed when she heard my sis got 6 A's but not what she wanted.
My aunt also joked that, she thought my sis will get all A's, so dissapointed to see that she only got 6 A's.
Anyway, joke.


It's really shocked when i heard something. Lols.
But why i got a feeling of worry and scare? I just saw him yesterday.
And hope that he will not be hurt by someone. If they are really fall for each other. He is a nice and good ppl indeed.
What i am talking about, you know.


All of a sudden, i became moody. A little bit but i dont know why.
My friends, would you stand by my side when i really need your support?


PEACE.

2 comments:

  1. of course..
    haha~
    wat happen o?
    my sis onli gt 3A lur..

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm..gt chance i cai tell u..
    gamsiah gamsiah ya ^^

    ReplyDelete