Monday, November 2, 2009

forgetful

Today, i did a damn silly action..
spent 100 bucks to buy a bread which only costs 70sen
and i wonder why i remain so careless all the time
it was really lucky when i went back to Koperasi
then just i know..
the boy called me ( i even dont know how he know my name since i never talk with him and dont know each other)
he asked me that whether i gave him 100 bucks or nt
i was extremely stupid and slow to catch on..
i answered: har? no leh..
he then asked me to check and finally~~i took back the 99 bucks and 30 sen..@@
lol~the money is for my trip after SPM..
i'm starting to get a bit absent-minded recently..
i told my mother and then scolded by her because of my silliness and carelessness..
so embarrasing @@


+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+**+

feel like crying when saw all the msg..without any reason..
dont like this kind of feeling..

doomsday~
someone believed that will happen in 2012
just after 2 years



♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment