Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hapie Birthday ♥




I am sure that she is really happy, indeed. xD
The birthday girl, finally she became 17 today..muahaha
went to LemonGrass to celebrate Ms.JiaYun's birthday together with frens..
-QiaoYi
-LeeMin
-JiaWen
-Hweesin
-Grace Gwee
-YiShan
-KitTin
-Me


The splendid cake.

We stayed at there for almost 2 and half hours..
eat, taking pics chit-chatting and sing the birthday song xD
the staff there looked happy too as they sing the bfday song together with us.


all of us.


me + Jiayun
she promised that she will stop bully me today but just for today..
that means she will keep bully me after tonight..sobz
my life was so miserable~~LOL




* Sayli and QiaoYi
i looked so tired..swt



* Sayli and Grace
my cam-whore partner tonight xD


* 3 girls together


* Me and HweeSin





Fun and funny.
We tried to tease/joked with JiaWen while waiting for the food to come..
and so there was a lot of funny things happened..xD
Poor girl. sorry arhhh~

Then, we went to Billion to buy something..we saw Saki! but she did not see us..
and somemore I've been described as 'auntie-look' because i was carrying a bag and cake on my hand
so embarrasing~@.@

Anyway, today is quite memorable and happy.
Share some precious moment together with friends, fulled of laughs and smiles.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ =)



Ponteng tomorrow, again...



♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment