Sunday, March 28, 2010

Frustrated

Feel like crying this morning when i was learning driving.

This is the first time that i feel like tat.
And i noe there is tears in my eyes but it didnt trickle down my cheek.

I wonder why i cant do well in 爬山 again and again.
Everytime got problems.
Sometimes, even with the help of uncle but i still stuck there.
I wonder if i am having my exam then what will happen.
If fail, need to retake the exam.
A way that waste money.

Today, cant put the hand brake down.
Hand brake = my problem
I duno wat's going on with me since everytime i can put it down easily.
SHIT!!

Feel like crying but i know i cant.
Frustrated.

If you can see me that time, u will laugh for my foolish..


But, i will try my best, for sure.
And, i wont give up so easily.
God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment