Friday, May 15, 2009

~Exam-ing~

now...
mid-year exam is going on
about 2 weeks + 3 days
but 3 days over edy..
happy happy...^^
but then means tat..
i still have 2 weeks to suffer
lols

i cannot choose wat..
just keep saying jiayou jiayou to myself
wont forget what dear had told me be4
just do my best in my exam
gambateh!!

today is my holiday actually..
dont be so stress
just relax myself den tis is enough to me edy..
i dun like suffer
so i wont suffer and make myself tired

and i think i should do something to change myself
to be more hardworking
in wat i reali weak..
so i wont regret, at least i had tried,
rite??

coz someone told me tat..
just be urself
do watever u like
u r wat u r..
kakaz ^^
meaningful rite??

since tat time..
i decided to change myself
to be a better person in this world
and never dissapointed anyone..

tis time examination..
tis is the first time tat i treat it like...
hmm..
just a normal task..
but not spm..for sure..XD

reali hope tat i can do better in my exam
i wan flying colours
lols..

Gambateh ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment