Sunday, February 14, 2010

正月初一

Happy chinese new year to everyone!!!
=)

Quite enjoy the chinese new year mood of this year.
Saw those fantastic fireworks and many 孔明灯 last nite.
The scene was familiar as many years ago, we used to enjoy it with laughs and happiness.
That time, we were 5 ppl together..

Try to ride bicycle last night coz it has been a long time i didnt ride bicycle.
Almost fell down from the bicycle. =.=

Then this morning, after woke up then online..waiting ppl to come.
Help my mum to prepare ang pao.
Yea, this year my mum can gives ang pao edy after 3 years of my father's incident.
And then my cousin come and find us with his new hairstyle and new look. Lols.

Cam-whoring most of the time.
This is what we usually do. Hahas.
Took many pics and it will be upload in the next post.
Fun and funny coz my cousin is a perfectionist.

Play with the digital camera whole day.
Meet my relatives who are seldom come back to Pontian.
And of course got many ang paos! Hahahaha..

Hope my mum healthy forever.
Hope my SPM results would  not be too bad.
Hope everyone can be happy all the time.
Hope a prosperous year in 2010.

That are only what i want and what i really hope this year.



PEACE.


恭喜发财!

No comments:

Post a Comment