Saturday, February 20, 2010

Everything gone

Oh my god!!!!
I feel so sad and angry now.
Everything in my computer before all gone!!!
My pics, my downloaded songs and something all disappear after my computer came back from Kulai.
I duno what the ppl do, something like reinstall or reformat.
But they didnt ask about backup..
Then, i lost everything saved in my computer..
And, this super duper lousy computer become weird, to me.
Something different.
Wth~~~ i dun wan~~
Sobzz..
Really duno what can i do now..
Shit!

By the way, i went Kulai yesterday with my siblings, cousin and aunt.
My aunt told us that her boss and her colleague are going to go her house for gambling.
So, she bring us go along.
Well, sit on sofa and watched tv with my siblings them. My aunt was so busy with cleaning stuffs.
Lols.
After that they started to play mahjong. We watched 宫心计 together.
What can i comment is, that is really a nice drama.
About 11.00++pm went out to have supper.
Took a lots of pics but still in the digital camera.
Pics will be upload soon.

Today, went 大喇叭 sing K.
Yea not 大嘴叭 but 大喇叭 at Kulai.
Before that we went for our lunch instead of breakfast coz we all woke up at about noon.
Lols.
♥ the hal-boiled egg a lots.

We cant find the location of 大喇叭 at first. Then just keep asking my aunt's friend where  is it by calling her.
We just found out that it is locate inside the hotel which is in front of us.
Swt.
The signboard was too high then all of us cant really see it.
Then then then~~~ after that just rushing back to Pontian.


Kinda like the feel when we are all together, sharing the same precious time.


I am still upset because of my computer.
= (

No comments:

Post a Comment