Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ciao!

Yesterday went Qiao Yi's house for singing.
Lols.
So fun and funny.
Keep laughing till nearly pengsan. @@
The feeling is good. Hahas.

Hope next time we'll have more chances to go out together.

Work for 2 months edy lur..
Hahas.
Kinda like my job as an assistant teacher ( also teacher la )
The result of Form 6 2009 came out edy and it made me worried.
SPM result gonna come out soon.
Hope..really hope..my result can be not bad 1.
Hahahas.

Going to my cousin's house later.
Tomorrow going to lim teh wif friends.
Hope will be a happy day.
=)


* Dun cry anymore.
's not gone forever.
I believed.

***++***++***++***++***++***++***++***++***++***++***++***++***++***++***++***++***


Found out someone is really disgusting and annoying!
Hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment