Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy

Finally i passed my car test today and i can get my P-License!!!

Last time failed in climbing..
Well, retake the test and luckily, i passed!!
Hahaha

I was so happy as u all can see on my face.
A big big smile. =)

Have been under a lots of strain lately.
All about studies.

Cant go NP with ahmin le.
Sry ya..

Well, i choose the way of stay here 1st and waiting for the result of Matriks.
If cant be enroll sucessfully, then i'll go for STPM or otherwise i will go Institute Perguruan.
LOLS.

Considering to become a teacher in the future.
It's weird for me anyway.
Lols.

************************************************************************************

I am going to cut my hair soon.
Shorten it, really.
Maybe will like this?
Lols.




No comments:

Post a Comment