Sunday, May 30, 2010

End of May

Omg..i feel it has been a long long time that i didnt on9 but actually it's just 1 day i live without access to internet.
Lols.

My lovely weekend end up with nothing.
Too bad  =(
An unproductive weekend.
I thought i can spend some time on study but in the end i didnt do that even just take a look at the books.
Arghhhhh~~~!!
I am lazy anyway. ==
Last Saturday went for tuition at Omega.
It is very tiring man ><
3 hours break but we duno how to kill the time.
And,
actually i am not really understand about what the chemistry teacher was teaching..Swt.
Need longer time to think and answer the questions..
Is that because of i was not enuf concentrate during the lesson is going on?
I duno why anyway..
But i quite enjoy the Chemistry classes at school. =p

Stomachache after tuition.
Then rushed back to Pontian.

I hate Saturday from now onwards.
zzz

************************************************************************************************


Why i always behave like that infront of u?
Omg..
Sry la..My fault my fault..

No quarrel anymore.



PEACE
.



No comments:

Post a Comment