Friday, May 14, 2010

weekend ♥

Finally, it's Friday!  = )

Orientation Week for lower six is officially ended.
Today we had the pembahagian kelas session.
Unfortunately at first, i was not the same class with Jia Yun and Pei Jia them..
There got two classes for Bio--Cempaka and Cemara.
I was in Cempaka at first.
Then, we heard that we can change our class by finding another 1 ppl from the class u wanna chang to, who wants to change the class with you..
But, we faced many problems coz teacher scared that many ppl want to change.
So, we searched for Pn. Woo's help.
Then finally i can chg my class from cempaka to Cemara.
LOLS.

I must say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Puan Woo!!!

She helped me lotssssss~~

Thanks Pn. Woo.. =)

Cemara is GOOD!

Good classmates and friends.
Good teachers.
Good environment.
Lols.



Cemara Rocks!!!!

Let's work hard together~~




Today weather is hot. So, it is nt suitable for me to go Kukup for swimming la Pei Jia.
T^T


Hope to see my dear friends Lee Min and Qiao Yi soon!


=)



Peace.

2 comments:

  1. miss u all lur.
    haha~~
    hope to see u soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too me too.. hope to see u soon =)
    take care dear~~

    by ahmin <3

    ReplyDelete