Friday, January 22, 2010

***

Aha~Friday again! Next week i think can get my salary le~~hahahahaha~~~
Weekend weekend~~nothing to do again..haiz
No transport to go out, cant go anywhere i want to go.
Boring.  = (

****************************************************************************************

Still lying to me har?
You better remember what you did to me before.
I HATE IT! Really hate! But i never show it in front of you.
See how pretentious i am.
But, i am better than you, and you.
Keep telling myself, forget it forget it.
Forget what you did before.
Sorry i cant do it.

What you have done, you will pay for it one day.
This is none of my bussiness, but now, i changed my mind already.
You just see, and wait.
I didnt do anything hurt you before.
You better remember.




~多想你们就这样消失在这个世界上~

1 comment:

  1. ~多想你们就这样消失在这个世界上~
    i like it..
    我其实比你惨一点..
    哈哈..改天再告诉你吧..

    ReplyDelete