Friday, January 1, 2010

First day of 2010

The beginning of 2010.
Woke up early in the morning but i was not really want to wake up such early.
Then accompanied my sis go her school to register. They gonna be in Form 1.
Spent about a few minutes then all settled.

Well, 11.00am went 六桂堂 for scholarship.
Oh yeah! I got money again. Muahahaha.
After that we went Maslee coz my godmum wanna buy some vegetables.
They bought lots of things. Lols.

***************************************************************************

1st day is quite happy.
But i am desperate now. Coz i lost the second chance to interview again. Swt.
It's really sad.
Cant find a job somemore.
Feel bored to stay at home and repeat the same routine everyday--do nothing.
Wondering what can do.

I plan to learn how to cook a meal.
So i can cook whatever i want to eat everyday.
Hahas.
First of all i wanna go and buy those materials.
I should think what i wanna coook 1st.
Then find an ''assistant''. LOLS.
Sounds so funny.
Suddenly fall in love in cooking.
After i become a pro in cooking, gonna organize a feast!
LOLS.

Well, learn 1st.

Good lucks to myself.

* Coz I only know how to cook instant mee and fry egg now.

No comments:

Post a Comment