Monday, January 18, 2010

This is not past.

Made my decision since the day you went away.
Ya, seriously.
There is always a choice in our life, right?
So, no matter what was ur choice, as i said before, it doesnt concern me in any way, anymore.
What you did, what you say, what you tell, all are not related to me also.

I have to say that, i am still concern about you actually even you did those thing that hurt a lot and unacceptable.
I know someone may think it is unfair.
Anyway, i should, perhaps, coz..we are friend?

Everytime when i meet you, just treat you like this is the last outing with you.
You are not belong to me already, now and in future.
Almost forget our status now. Haiz.
There is so much different yet it is not strange to us.
I know i should do something and i am just waiting for the right timing.



Wont shed any tears to anyone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment