Monday, January 4, 2010

Call me teacher

Lols.
I became a teacher edy. Today is the first day and without any official interview, i started to work.

Well, to become a teacher, especially a kindergarden teacher is not so easy as i thought before.
It looked so fun yet so troublesome and somemore, it's quite tired.
By the way, i saw Sin Lei there too.
We dared not ask principal about our salary coz she looked quite strict and fierce but at the end i asked.

Anyway, those children are so cute. Everyone is so energetic and keep walking around, saying those cute stuff.
Their action and the reaction given by them is really amused. Hahas.
The morning class is K1 class and the name of the class is Lobster class, that's my class, with three teacher together. We taught children to sing, to colour, to eat..
There got Tigerfish class, Ant class, Seashell class and other classes.
The morning class, everyone was quite obedient and well-behaved except a few boys who are a little bit naughty. I remember 1 of them called Marcus..lols.

The afternoon class is N1 class..only 17 students but they almost made us crazy.
They are all new students who just 4 years old, so they easily cry when their parents were not around.
There is one girl who cry from 12.45 till 2.45pm. Swt.
And there are two boys..keep standing and like to walk around, jump and jump. Asked then to sit down and listen to the story but they just standed up and walked around, do what they like. Lols.
It's time for me to be more patient.

First day to be a teacher. Happy when heard someone call me teacher. xD
I told a boy in my class :" call me teacher pls~ T-e-a-c-h-e-r~~"    @@
He said : " Ok, teacher teacher, .............."
Hahas. Sounds so funny.

Hope that i can do my job well. Same to my friends who started work today ya~
All jia you +u add oil..
 ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment