Sunday, January 17, 2010

New look

Look here~~







Today went hair saloon to have my new hair style.
At first, intended to have straight hair. Just like how i look before.
But, tomorrow need to work. Then will sweating and those children will pull my hair.
Straight hair will become not straight anymore.
So, i took the suggestion of the lady boss to change my hair style to become curly.
This is because i can tie up even i dye my hair.
A courageous try~
Dye with 茶色, a little bit green green but it will fade to become brown colour later.
Lols.
Need super duper take good care of it. Scare later my hair will spoil.
And, today damn many ppl there arhhh~~~keep waiting and waiting until almost fall asleep.
Swt.

Anyway, i like my new look but my mum doesnt think so. =.=



* The colour cant see clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment