Sunday, January 3, 2010

Overwhelming

Yay! Today quite happy because i've found a job edy.
Well, need to go interview first.
If success, that means i can end my lame life tomorrow onwards. xD
That's what i want. Lols.
Finally~~at least i have something to do instead of doing nothing and just slacking everyday.
Wish me good luck!! @.@
And wish my friends who also gonna interview or start working..all good lucks ya~

***********************************************************************************

Just received my present from my aunt who just came back from KL..Hahas.
Anyway, like it so much. Lols.

Plan to go rebond my hair and cut it to become shorter.
No curly hair anymore. xD

1 comment:

  1. no curly hair anymore?
    so that somebody could nt say you..
    zhuang da ren de xiao hai anymore..
    goodluck!!!
    popi popi cn find a job !XD



    ahmin

    ReplyDelete