Sunday, December 20, 2009

Da Trip

Back from the school trip last night. Hoo~ i sicked anyway. Lols.
Feel so tired. Hehe.
Well, first day of the trip we went Genting Highland.














I didnt take many photo when we were at Genting because i didnt bring my handphone along.
And we spent most of the time to wait to play as there were so many people.








The second day we went to 法国村and 日本村.







Here is 日本村..


Tis pic is so funny rite? Hahas.



I like 法国村!!!


Here is Beryl's Chocolate factory~i bought  dark chocolate for dear. Lols.

The third day we went Sunway Lagoon and Sunway Pyramid.
Lots of fun at Sunway Lagoon!




I just know that Sunway Pyramid got Full House. New opened.
But the old one is better and much more romantic. =p

The last day we went for Mid Valley and then Melaka.
Almost 11.30pm we reached Pontian.
The trip was ended.

Hope to see everyone again.


Well, dear went school to fetch me home.
Before that, we went to Guan Sheng to eat supper.
Then dear came my home and helped me to carry my things.
And my mum was too enthusiasm, keep asking him want eat or want drink or not.
My sis said that i keep bully him. Haiz, i just 'pukul' him nia. Lols. Sry la~ @@
Hee. Dear come always.

No comments:

Post a Comment