Saturday, December 26, 2009

yawning

Omg~~so boring since everyday just stay at home and do nothing. Swt.
Maybe i should read more books to upgrade myself?
Feeling sien also when saw my sis just walking around, playing like crazy and keep finding troubles everyday. *Laughs
She almost forget that, after few days she is going to start her secondary school-life.
Unlike us, we can just enjoy our quite long holidays before we take our result. Slacking~

Looking forward to this coming Tuesday coz we gonna hang out to CS. Lols.

I've received my first and the only Christmas present from my ex-boyfie and his sistaz.
They put inside the plastic bag together wif all those my dirty clothes from the trip and i dont know it.
A lovely pinkish rabbit that i love from him and a super big size T-shirt from his sis. Lols.
Anyway, thanks lots.

We are friends now.
And, i am single officially. *Hee.


PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment