Monday, December 14, 2009

Relieve



Finally, SPM officially ended. No need to study for a few months. Yeah!
I am not secondary school student now and finally can get rid of those lame dicipline rules.
But my mum dun let me go work at Rasa Ria~~haiz.
She said very trouble and the salary not so much. Haiz.
Today help friends to take a pic. Hahas.
Diing Shenq, Shoon Eu ang Yong Qiang.

I heart this photo. (my pic)


I am not happy actually. Really no mood.
I dont know why. Think many things but still have no idea. What should i do? Gosh~
Feel like crying, feel like giving up, feeling unpleasant.
People will never understand the feeling of mine now. I am just afraid but you never know.
Who is the stumbling stone? Me.
Dont want to become a burden of anyone anymore.
What you want you dont know actually.
Dont like me, just know how to deceive myself, cover the sadness in heart with smile.
Seeing those mocking words, numb with it.
People taught me how to trust a person and i know it.
Strong need for security, that's me. Sorry i cant do it.
We need time, we should.

Dont try to keep the truth from me. It only hurts a lot.

2 comments:

  1. lol how come i look so short in the photo d~?
    haha~
    nice blog here..
    much neater and simpler..
    +u ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo~but tat pic nice rite?
    haha..
    thx for visit my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete