Thursday, December 10, 2009

Get the cheese

Recently keep received some forward message from our friends. All about blessings and farewell.
Yea~after SPM we will not together anymore, getting more and more distant.
Time flies, we used 5 years to complete our secondary school-life, shared those memories and even work hard together for PMR before and SPM now.
Gratefully, i can met with all my friends  although some are just passer-by in life.

Few day ago, i received a message from 1 of my primary school classmate. She said she gonna marry and invite me to go her party. Anyway, i do not know whether it is true or not coz it sounds fishy. *Hee.
Feel so bored staying at home. Cant on9 so oftenly because the stupid modem almost drives me crazy. Haiz.


I wait in hope. But, dissapointed.
I know nobody gonna be wrong.


* Curly hair wait for me!


PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment