Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hoiyo~ xD

Kinda disappointed and frustrated now.
Feel like everything went wrong, again and again.
I failed my Undang Test today anyway and it made me sad.
Only 41! Well, must correct 42 (at least) then you will pass. Swt.
It seemed so easy but in the end i failed. And need to retake the Test.
I duno why i keep mess everything up recently. Shit!
What's my problem actually? Haiz.

Last night went church to celebrate...hmmm..X'mas??
Lols.
Coz that was a 布道会..for this coming X'mas.
The activities were not so boring actually and frankly, it was meaningful, for Christian.
The most funny and interesting activity was that drama. Hahas.
Someone was Nehe's gf yesterday..hahas. Then, there got a game and songs to sing, foods to eat.
We took pics with a Christmas tree~but i forgot to get it from jiayun. =.=

Feel so unhappy even when i was together with my friends.
Sorry if i wrote my bad mood on face. Hee.

2 comments:

  1. aiyo~
    nvm lah~
    try again lo~
    u can de lah~~
    yesterday fun lo^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoiyo..
    一个一个用hoiyo~
    真实的...@@
    表不开心~
    我们可以一起学车阿
    一起出门
    表不开心了...
    cheer up...



    ahmin

    ReplyDelete