Sunday, December 27, 2009

End up

Trying to make myself happy.
Trying to understand myself.
Trying to smile more and be more optimistic.

Memories start rolling in my mind and i wonder why i cant just forget it.
I am trying to isolate myself you know?
I am just trying to stay away from crowd.
Just trying not to let anyone see my sorrow in heart.
Start feeling tired to everything around me.
Wondering who can i talk to..
Friends? I dont know how to tell and how to speak my mind out.
Family? They even dont know what had happened.
I need a counsellor, perhaps.
I wont cry now, coz i dont know how to cry edy.
Feel so hard, every minute, every seconds.

You can blame me for my foolish or silly.
But if you are nt really understand me, please shut up.

I am not the good girl that ppl usually think of. I know.

I am scare now.
What i am scaring of i dont know.
Maybe i am just giving up myself. Who knows?


There is a scar on every wound.
Someday, it would comes to its end.


『If forget someone / something is easy, then remember with longing will never present in this world.』

No comments: