Thursday, July 23, 2009

blogspot ♥

ahaha
i think i will come blogspot more often
bcoz..
no1 know my blogspot
although my article may not read by ppl
but it's ok..
ahaha
ya..my cousin was right
now i realised tat blogspot is better
my wretch too many ppl know edy
so i cant write something there
now..
dun nid to care other thing/other ppl
^^
ok..
just now saw ah min's newest update at wretch
my god~~
just knew tat our trial exam maybe..
ok..
maybe on 3/8/2009
wth~
havent prepare at all..
teachers didnt inform us oso
swt~
just left abt 10 days for me to study
tis time..cannot miss anymore
reali scare and nervous
>.<
moreover..
if trial reali on 3/8/09
then cant celebrate min's birthday le wor..
swt..
i wanna go YEH again~~
sad when saw my leg bcum like tis..
pain bcoz of my careless
my toe just now accidentally knocked the chair
then pain n cannot walk properly
sobzz``
[ wish to escape..
escape from everything
it is tough for me to think those thing ]
Taylor ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment