Wednesday, July 29, 2009

yo~~

slack~
slack~
slack~

i am slacking around~~
swt..

damn bored..
damn sienzz..

msn..no1 can chat wif
facebook..lag
blog..ntg can write abt
sms..phone no credit
study..only make me sleepy pls
sleep..cant coz tomoro ah min's birthday
tonite gonna send happy birthday for her on 12.00a.m
but i write this article just only for fun
ahaha

today quite happy
^^
our teacher didnt call us out becoz of our ponteng kelas..
dunno she forgot to pass the name list to disiplin teacher or wat..
hahaha
have ate my favourite chicken wings @@
play lots of tricks wif my friends
chat lots of happy thing too..
and some1 silly tot i was a taiwanese
bcoz of my long hair??
omg..i really proud of my long long hair..XD
LOLS
really cherish the time when i can keep laughing

and i tot today i will be lucky all the time
but..
my phone dropped on the road while i was walking
then scratched a bit..but actually lots edy..
n my little bag..the key chains broke..
wth~~
time keep rushing me
i even havent finish uncle's bio essays =.=
and i miss my dear badly..

felt tired but dun wanna sleep n cant sleep
i wish to say something to some ppl..
that is
dun always pick up on other ppl and try to mock the ppl u dun like purposely even u dun like him/her..
tis kind of behaviour really annoyed me although i didnt say a single word infront of you..
sometimes..ur jokes are really too much..>.<

i think tomoro will be a nice day
i can c my cute teacher Saki tomoro ^^
i can dance tomoro
i can hang out wif my friends tomoro
i have no tuition at all on tomoro
^^
muahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment