Thursday, July 30, 2009

no tittle

tis is wat i wanna say to someppl:

qin..
i felt sry to you..
reali..
i m nt purposely to do tat
i m nt purposely to hurt you in tis way..
the reason of i being cold to you..
hope you will understand..
i noe you are really gud to me
but..
there is something tat we cant change

thx a lots..

just now..
went summer town bcoz today leemin's bfday..
erm..
i have eaten a very very very disgusting taste spaghetti
swt..
only the ham taste quite ok..
the rest..=.=
keep eating till gonna vomit
reali..
i wish i can vomit all the spaghetti which i ate just now
then go for the dance class
wanna go toilet but studio locked..swt..
keep bear n bear..
lols

For my dear..
i miss you..^^
noe u r busy..
but nvm..
hope u can oso miss me..
dun always forget to reply my sms..@@
i will wait till fall asleep..
love u lotss~

my dear
wont change..

No comments:

Post a Comment