Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i m bek~

yea~
bek from my super trip..
lols

ok well..
lets talk abt my trip..
wif my dear ^^
the most fun and most interesting part is when we were at KL..
before go Genting
ahaha..
dear treats me very gud
brings me to eat my favourite japanese foods 1st..
Sunway Pyramid--SUSHI ZANMAI

see...so nice ^^
btw..i like the beverage a lotss
is it a milkshake??
i dunno wor..
but it have a funny name called ××××巨峰
lols
blueberry favour
damn nice!!!
eat till very full..==

then we still go n eat 碌碌..
nice oso..^^
dear try to fry the mushroom..kekez..
and i think the boss is very cute lur..
help me to fry the fishball
nt bad wor~~

after tat..
we go to a fairy reataurant
FULL HOUSE

omg~!!!
tis is a reali reali 梦幻+romantic restaurant!!!
a Korea style restaurant..
located at niu che shui (牛车水) there..
so cute the things inside!!
see~
here is 浪漫满屋~~
浪漫满屋is the name i call it..
lols
the 招牌 of the restaurant will change it's colour all the time..
blue colour's turn when we took the photo..


tis 1 damn cute!! i like the most..XD

the bed oso very romantic ^^
i wanna buy it..XD

and dear said tat wan to take a photo wif the car
to prove tat u had come here once
tis is me~~
wif the little cute blue car
@@
picture taken by my dear~~



me n dear oso took a lots of photo inside..
ahaha
will be upload soon~~





the chicken chop and tiramisu cake..
nothing can use to describe..
just delicious..
super duper delicious!!!
i like FULLHOUSE a lotzzz!!!

then..
most of the time..
we are eating..
eat eat eat
but all nice 1..

marble cheese cake--Secret Recipe

龟苓膏 at 恭和堂
dear said it is gud for health
i dun like the bitter taste so i eat together wif honey..

tis 2 days trip let me learn many things
and i oso noe dear's two frens at Monash..
Li Peng and Sze Ann..
they are funny and so cute..kekez =)
very she bu de when cuming bek from KL..T.T
reali appreciate every moments tat shared between me and dear..
thx ya ^^
bring me go here go there to eat many things..
i will rmb tis trip
the happy moments
the funny things
all the sweet memories

No comments:

Post a Comment