Saturday, August 8, 2009

MoOdLeSs

today morning..
ben lai i can sleep more longer bt suddenly felt very hot
coz ting dian!!!!
wth~~
ok then woke up..
feel so hot for a whole day
gonna vomit edy..
then try to do add maths bt..
many cant answer..
pek cek ar! ~~
shit add maths i hate you!
then then..
bcum moody..
any1 talk wif me i didnt answer..
bad behaviour i noe..
but just cant control..

and..
today ben lai i can go chg my spec de..
but dun go le..
i tink i might get scold by my aunty..
coz today she is free otherwise she cant cum bek n fetch me..
she wants to take me go n check but i told her i go wif my fren..
ok well..
scold jiu scold..
>.<

tired liao..
reali..
but i learned a lesson today..
tat is:
dun simply give ur promises to other if you reali cant do it
becoz..if u cant do it..
the promises will becum lies..

and i wont do it..for sure..



MoOdLesS``

No comments:

Post a Comment