Thursday, August 27, 2009

live for study

why why why???
i cant concentrate when study today..
gosh~
the things i studied cant get into my mind..
shit!

ok well..

study CHEMISTRY today..
finish 3 chapter today but still nt enuf..
maybe i should burn midnight oil liao..
abo reali left behind
other ppl must study many many liao

swt..
and quite worry abt my SEJARAH
havent start at all..
tat PHYSIC oso..
finish the easier 2 chapter only..

cham liao..
=.=
Qiao Yi u must save me!!!
PHYSIC and ADD MATHS!!!

lols
gonna cry if reali cant finish..T.T

and tis morning..
got shocked by FINAL DESTINATION
thunder somemore..

lols
nice but horror anyway..

i changed my blog's song edy..
a very nice song named 泪了by 曾佩慈

rainy day again~
i hate it >.<


continue my study~~

GAMBATEH for every1!!!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment